Montag, 27. August 2007

Es una bomba y tengo una clave, muahahaha

Today I had my first Catalan lessons and like my future flatmate said (God, I that just feels so good, when you know, that you won´t have to sleep under a bridge or at the beach, where I heard that you´re robbed quite often, and I don´t have internet, so, no way) es una bomba.

True indeed, it´s an intensive course and definitely deserves that description, 4 hours each day where you have to focus almost every second to follow the course, as the teacher only talks in Catalan. Well, I have learned to introduce myself...somehow....although I think, I couldn´t do it right now ;)

It´s just that I am bombed with languages from every side and when I take a look at Catalan, English is just so easy....In addition there are some French guys staying in the youth hostel too and I tried talking to them in French and all the time there are these Spanish words flooding in and vice versa.
Whatever, I enjoy talking in different languages, even if it means, that I am sometimes inventing words, which don´t exist, but who cares anyway...:)

YAY, and I got the key for my room (MY ROOMMYROOMMYROOMHARHAR) , payed the deposit AND I can move in at the 1. of September, that feels just great...looking forward to it....Got a supermarket right across the street and a kebap shop :) Very useful, if I don´t fancy cooking for a day or two.

Now I should get moving to get some food and maybe a mobile....beach would be cool too....however, it takes me almost half an hour to go there and it´s pretty late already...We´ll see about it.

Well, guys, hasta luego!

By the way, muchas gracias for all your crossed fingers!Seems like it worked!:)

Vicky

2 Kommentare:

Korintha hat gesagt…

jaaaaaaaa, wär auch sooo gern dort...im moment is neusiedl nämlich nur ausgestorben (wenn man die wien-invasion nicht mitrechnet)und barcelona is zu geil.

hmmm...hoffe doch, dass meine blog-einträge mit der zeit etwas ausführlicher werde, das heißt wenn mein hirn sich regeneriert hat....schwammigkeit und so....:P

das mit dem katalan-kurs schaffst du schon, du sprachgenie!!!

heut war ich schwimmen, kann man aber leider nicht mit dem meer vergleichen *seufz*....und strand und palmen!!!

halt mich bitte auch auf dem laufenden, was fortgehen und männer und so betrifft ;D

BUSSIIIII

blumennelly hat gesagt…

Jaaa, da kann ich mich nur an die Korintha dranhängen: WIE SIND DIE MÄNNER???!? :D
Werd mir in den nächsten Tagen eine Wohnung in Wien ansehen, nachdem der Umzug der Schule schon Ende Dezember erfolgen wird und ich danach ganz unmöglich pendeln kann...(außer ich will um 4 Uhr morgens aufstehen....sicher nicht!)

Katalanisch...hab herausgefunden, dass die Conny vom Chor auch in Barcelona für Länger war.
Also wenn du irgendwelche speziellen Fragen hast, dann kann ich das gerne weiterleiten :D

Haha, die Homepage ist endlich online und sie geht!
Die kleinen Freuden des Lebens, jaja....
Jetzt kann ich meine eigene Machen harrharr!

Alles Liebe soweit und: freu mich auf die Bilder *g*
Nelly